Discipline Points Policy
Hillview High School’s Discipline Points Policy
· Students begin their time at Hillview with 0 Discipline Points.
· If a student commits an infraction, the assigned Discipline Point value of the infraction will be documented in his or her discipline log.
· When student accrues 5 points, the parents will be called and notified.
· If a student accrues 10 Discipline Points, a parent conference will be required to discuss infraction or infractions, and parents, and students will be reminded of 20 Discipline Point transfer policy. A contract will be signed.
· If a student accrues 20 Discipline Points, she or he may be transferred from Hillview.
· Tustin Unified School District’s discipline policy supersedes Hillview’s discipline policy.
2. Selling Drugs
3. Possession of a Weapon
1. Possession of or Ingestion of Alcohol/Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
2. Threatening/Confrontation/Intimidation at Staff
3. Tobacco/Vape Paraphernalia or Smoking
4. Possession of or Lighting of Fireworks
5. Possession of Illegal Contraband (pornography, etc.)
6. Sexual Harassment
8. Major Vandalism
1. Defiance/Insubordination (Includes Refusing to give Phone to Staff)
3. Leaving Campus without Permission
4. Major Profanity
5. Minor Vandalism
6. Leaving Classroom without Teacher’s Permission
1. Class Disturbance
2. Personal Electronics Device Policy Violation
3. Minor Profanity
4. Dress Code Violation